On October 10th NDIA New England hosted its 4th annual Cyber Event at the Northeastern University Innovation Campus. The sold-out event featured an all-star group of senior DoD officials, legal specialists and industry experts with a focus on current cybersecurity policy initiatives that directly affect the obligations of prime contractors and their suppliers and the continuing cost of doing business with the DoD. Katie Arrington, Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition ASD(A) for Cyber headlined and spoke at the event. The all-day event included presentations and discussions centered around topics such as Cybersecurity and the Defense Industrial Base, the Role of DCMA, Securing Data from the Ground to the Cloud, and a drone demonstration by the Northeastern University Expeditionary Cyber and Unmanned Aerial System Research and Development Facility. Thank you to all of our sponsors, speakers and attendees for joining us and helping to make the event a success, we hope to see you next year!
- Sold Out Annual Cyber Event a Huge Success!
- NDIA New England Welcomes Our 2019 Slate of Officers, New Directors & Liaisons
- IP Rights & Federal Funding – Present & Future (Sold out event!)
- Congratulations NDIA-NE for being named a NDIA Model Chapter since 2014!
- NDIA New England Holds Major Event On Defense Industry Acquisition