2018 IEEE International Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security
October 23 - October 24
The 18th Annual IEEE Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security (HST ‘18, will be held 23-24 October 2018, in the greater Boston area. This symposium brings together innovators from leading academic, industry, businesses, Homeland Security Centers of Excellence, and government agencies to provide a forum to discuss ideas, concepts, and experimental results.
Produced by IEEE with technical support from IEEE Boston Section, and IEEE-USA, and with organizational support from MIT Lincoln Laboratory, and Raytheon, this year’s event will once again showcase selected technical papers and posters highlighting emerging technologies in:
- Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief
- Biometrics & Forensics
- Land/Maritime Borders & Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber Security
This year, we introduce a new track focused on the highly topical area of Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief. All areas cover the following common topics:
- Strategy and threat characterization, operational concepts, risk analysis;
- Modeling, simulation, experimentation, and exercises & training; and
- Testbeds, standards, performance and evaluations.
Contact Information email: email@example.com.
For up-to-date information and registration, see the conference web site at: ieee-hst.org