Registration Now Open! – NDIA New England 4th Annual Cyber Event
October 10 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Back to the Future – Continuing Cybersecurity Challenges and Changes
Featuring Kate Arrington, Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition of Cyber
Registration is now open for the 4th annual NDIA New England Cyber Event; Back to the Future – Continuing Cybersecurity Challenges and Changes. This year’s event will focus on updating changes and challenges for 2019 and will include DoD and industry subject matter experts and a thorough review of the compliance and evolving threat changes in DoD Cyber. The event will feature Special Assistant to the DoD’s Assistant Secretary of Defense Acquisition for Cyber Katie Arrington who will discuss the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification designed to expedite and streamline DoD’s cybersecurity acquisition processes. This event is a must attend for both industry and government leaders.
Date/Time: October 10th, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Northeastern University Innovation Campus, Building 5, 147 South Bedford Street, Burlington, MA
Registration Fee: $200 NDIA Members, $225 Non-NDAI Members
A full agenda is coming soon. This day-long seminar will include the following topics:
– Level Setting FAR/DFARS basics: The FAR and DFARS Cybersecurity Clauses are still in your Contracts!
– Cybersecurity Costs: What’s Allowable
– Stairway to Heaven: FedRAMP to Cloud
– DoD CUI CYA: How the DoD is Tackling CUI
– CMMC and Third Party Certifications: What’s Coming and When
– NASA Cybersecurity Challenges
– Updates to NIST SP 800-171: The Scoop on Rev 3
– Tools and Toys: The Latest in Vendor Innovations
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Become A Sponsor