Mr. David Sigillo is Vice President of Seica, Inc. located in Haverhill, MA. He started this business on behalf of Seica S.p.A., a multinational test and assembly equipment manufacturer located in Strambino, (TO) Italy in 2003. Prior to this position Mr. Sigillo held various engineering and management positions at GenRad Corporation, the last being Business Development Director. While at GenRad he held positions in engineering and also engineering management. In his earlier years he held engineering positions at both Raytheon and Avco Textron Corporation in missile engineering R&D and ATE ground support equipment design. Mr. Sigillo holds both a BSME, and MSME degree from University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and Lowell respectively.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains