- This event has passed.
2016 IEEE International Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security
May 10, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
The 15th annual IEEE Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security (HST ’16), will be held 10 – 12 May, in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area. This symposium brings together innovators from leading academic, industry, small businesses, Homeland Security Centers of Excellence, and government programs to provide a forum to discuss ideas, concepts, and experimental results. IEEE HST 16 is produced by IEEE with technical support from U.S. DHS S&T, and organizational support from MIT Lincoln Laboratory, Raytheon, Battelle, and MITRE.
The conference is a must attend for those contributing to homeland security technology development and solution adoption. Distinguished speakers include:
- Mark S. Borkowski, Acquisition Executive Office of Technology Innovation and Acquisition
- RADM Steven G. Smith USN (Ret), Senior Government Executive (SES) Director Disaster Planning & Risk Management, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Richard W. Vorder Bruegge, Senior Photographic Technologist at the FBI
- Mr. Dave Masters, Senior Program Advisor, S&T, Borders and Maritime
- Mr. Shawn Romanoski, Telecommunications Director, Boston Police Department
The conference features:
- Over 115 presentations in, cyber security; land and maritime border security; biometrics and forensics; attack and disaster preparation, recovery and response
- Ample networking opportunities with speakers, including the welcome/poster reception
- Tutorials (tutorial only registration is available! This will include access to all Tuesday activities)
- Panel Sessions
For more information on the technical program and registration visit, www.ieee-hst.org.
NDIA members receive the discounted IEEE member rate for this conference. To register, email Maggie Schoening at email@example.com with your NDIA member number to request the event discount code for registration.