- This event has passed.
Powering Today’s Joint Warfighter
September 8 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thursday, September 8th
55 Old Bedford Rd, Suite 100, Lincoln, MA 01773
Listen to a panel of Industry and academic experts as they discuss opportunities in the continuing effort to provide remote and direct power to today’s joint warfighter. The Department of Defense (DOD) modernization technology efforts continue to focus on the increasing power needs of today’s joint warfighter. The panel will examine this continued investment in new battery and power management technologies to unburden the warfighter and improve efficiency.
Expert panel includes:
Moderator, Matthew McSwain, Founder and Director of UMLRI and Northstar Campus.
- Steve Corbesero, SVP Sales and Marketing at Acumentrics
- Claire Lepont, Senior Technical Program Manager at UMass Lowell
- Greg Kern, Chief Engineer in the Army Soldiers Capability Division at MITRE
- Noel Soto, Systems Engineer, DEVCOM Soldier Center
- Learn about opportunities and ways to work with the DoD
- Gain knowledge from universities and industry on soldier power and remote power
- Engage and network with leaders in the energy sector
Northstar’s goal is to remove barriers to engagement and accelerate defense innovation. It serves as the center of gravity for the New England aerospace and defense startup and venture communities, academia, and local and federal partners, in support of the Department of Defense.