Melissa Pijoan is the Software Depot Activation Lead for three satellite communication terminal programs, working as a contractor for Applied Research Solutions. She is responsible for taking three stovepipe programs and combining them into a singular software depot sustainment effort. She is in charge of setting up a depot in Colorado whose development team will be communicating with a contractor group in Massachusetts in order to take on 50% of software sustainment for the next 15 years. Her previous role involved providing the Software Program Manager engineering support and expertise for one of the three satellite communication terminals program she works with now. Melissa graduated from University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, College of Engineering with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a concentration in Software Engineering.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains