Benjamin Burke serves as Director of Operations at Dispel, overseeing business development, sales, system operations, and contract fulfillment. Prior to moving into Operations, he worked as an engineer to build Dispel’s platform, focusing primarily on private networking, system integration, and UI/UX. Additionally, he serves as an editor & video/audio engineer for the Cyber Security Dispatch. Ben graduated magna cum laude from Yale College with a BS in Chemical Engineering.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains