Bill Thompson works as a Senior Government Accountant at CDM Smith. In this role, he is responsible for compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulation and Agency Supplements. His knowledge areas are Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation, American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials, Department of Transportation, Cost Accounting Standards, financial technology, and accounting and business systems. In previous roles, Bill served in an external consulting role in a financial technology company and as an accountant in a regional public accounting firm where he specialized in external audit for government contractors and corporate tax. Bill holds a bachelors degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and a minor in Management from Nichols College. Bill also serves as treasurer of Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church and is an avid Dallas Cowboys fan.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains