Christina manages the HR function for ClearPlan. She is an accomplished HR professional with over 19 years of diverse industry experience including hotels, real estate, high-tech and professional services; working as part of national and global organizations with complex structures. She specializes in developing HR strategy geared to help grow businesses and achieve results by designing and implementing programs, processes, and systems to improve efficiencies and realize cost savings. Her HR background includes hands-on experience in every functional area of HR, with strengths in benefits, employee relations, coaching, talent management, talent acquisition, and retention.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains