Darci Hess is a Marketing and Public Relations Specialist at General Dynamics Mission Systems, supporting their Maritime & Strategic Systems line of business. Her team develops and implements a comprehensive strategic communications strategy for the company’s integrated technologies on the world’s most advanced airplanes, ships, and submarines. Prior to her current position, Hess served as the Director of Marketing for the Berkshire Chamber of Commerce and as the Business Development Manager for Hillcrest Educational Centers. In these roles, she coordinated and promoted economic development initiatives in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. Hess holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations & marketing from Emerson College and a master’s of business administration from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts.
- NDIA New England Hosts 7th Annual Cyber Security Event Focused on Cybersecurity and Compliance Concerns Impacting the Defense Industrial Base
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023