Matt is a Deputy Program Manager at Applied Research Solutions. In this capacity, Matt provides program management and administrative support to a large DoD contract. Prior to working at Applied Research Solutions, Matt worked at Aurora Flight Sciences (a Boeing company) as a Program Manager developing prototype eVTOL aircraft. Matt served four years in the US Navy as an Aviation Electrician and holds a Bachelor degree from Syracuse University and an MBA from UMass Amherst.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains