Pam has been supporting the warfighter for more than 20 years in professional disciplines including Contracts, Business Management, Procurement and Human Resources. Pam is an innovative leader and lifelong learner whose passions include personal and professional development, mentoring, and golf. Pam has successfully negotiated and executed contracts with multiple Federal Agencies, including DARPA, FAA, NIH, NASA and DOD. Pam served as the MIT Lincoln Laboratory Contracting Service Department Business Manager, SBLO & Off-contracts Manager. Pam holds undergraduate degrees in Philosophy and English and an MBA.
- NDIA New England Hosts 7th Annual Cyber Security Event Focused on Cybersecurity and Compliance Concerns Impacting the Defense Industrial Base
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023