With a background in government affairs and contracting, Tasia Rechisky is currently the Supervisor of Operations Support and Contracts Administrator at Aptima, a research and development firm specializing in the optimization and improvement of human performance in mission-critical, technology intensive settings. She also works on various special projects at Aptima including protecting intellectual property through trademarks, organizational change and process and information systems implementation. She previously worked at Raytheon in Contracts and for the Office of the Governor of Massachusetts under Deval Patrick in Constituent Services. She holds a dual undergraduate degree from Boston University (Bachelor of Arts in History and a Bachelor of Business Administration) and recently obtained her MBA from UMass Lowell. She is also an active rare disease patient and disability rights advocate. In her free time, she loves to read, write, travel and be outdoors as much as possible. She is honored to be an NDIA Associate and looks forward to learning and growing in her career with colleagues in the defense industry.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains