Adam Fouse is a Principal Research Engineer and Director of the Performance Augmentation Division at Aptima, a small business located in Woburn, MA. He leads a team of researchers, designers, and engineers in creating tools to increase human performance in areas such as information analysis, industrial safety, and health. In addition to his division leadership, Adam has served as a principal investigator on numerous research projects for customers across the U.S. Department of Defense. His research applies an interdisciplinary approach that combines cognitive, social, and computational sciences to address a diverse set of projects ranging from context-aware systems for information analysts to computational modeling of human-AI teams. Adam holds a Ph.D. and M.S. in Cognitive Science from the University of California, San Diego, and a B.A. in Cognitive Science and Computer Science from Brown University.
- NDIA New England Hosts 4th Annual Golf Tournament to Support Homes For Our Troops
- NDIA New England Hosts 7th Annual Cyber Security Event Focused on Cybersecurity and Compliance Concerns Impacting the Defense Industrial Base
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan