As Applied Research Solutions (ARS) Vice President of Operations, Brian Fredriksson is responsible for all aspects of business operations, partnerships, customer relationships and growth for a $800M+, five-year Air Force engineering, professional and support services contract. Mr. Fredriksson has over 30 years of government and industry experience in engineering, R&D, major systems acquisitions, business development and operations. In previous industry roles, Mr. Fredriksson was a business development executive at BAE Systems, Raytheon, and a small research company. Prior to joining industry, Mr. Fredriksson served for 22 years in the US Air Force in variety of acquisition and space operations roles, culminating in the rank of Colonel. Brian earned Masters degrees in Engineering, Management, Strategy, and Military Operations.
- There are no upcoming events.
- NDIA New England Hosts 4th Annual Golf Tournament to Support Homes For Our Troops
- NDIA New England Hosts 7th Annual Cyber Security Event Focused on Cybersecurity and Compliance Concerns Impacting the Defense Industrial Base
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan