Elaine is leading value creation and commercialization efforts at Charles River Analytics. She holds a Ph.D. in Cognitive Science, with a proven track record leading high performance teams and delivering measurable results through business development, product marketing strategy, and (CX) customer experience for both startups and global technology companies. Before joining Charles River Analytics, Elaine spent 15 years in the Silicon Valley, co-founded her own Market Research & Strategy Firm, and held several executive roles at global technology companies. She currently sits on several advisory boards, is a Business Mentor at Harvard’s Innovation Lab (i-Lab), and Advisor to Startups at Toronto’s Innovation District (MaRS), providing strategic advice to world-class technology, data science, retail, and higher education companies. Elaine received her PhD in Applied Cognitive Science from the University of Toronto in 1992 and was awarded a James S. McDonnell Postdoctoral Fellowship that was held at UC: Berkeley from 1992-1994.
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains
- COVID drags defense industrial base down to failing grade