Jeff Smith is the VP/GM for Autonomous and Undersea Systems at Saab, Inc. responsible for growing a new US division focused on UUVs, ROVs, USVs, and Autonomy. Prior to joining Saab, Jeff was a Chief Scientist for UUV Systems for BAE Systems FAST Labs. Jeff was the president and founder of Riptide Autonomous Solutions, a major market disruptor in the unmanned undersea vehicle (UUV) market and brought the company to acquisition by BAE Systems in 4 years. Jeff has spent 29 years supporting the US Navy through his industry roles at General Dynamics, Bluefin Robotics, Riptide, BAE Systems, and now Saab. Jeff holds patents in robotics, electro-optical systems, rapid prototyping, subsea battery safety systems, biomedical devices, and in a counter- sniper system, with additional patents pending. Jeff was formerly an advisor for Open Water Power, prior to their acquisition by L-3 Technologies. Jeff is also a member of the Board of Directors for Aretê Associates.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains