Sheree has served as the Chief Operating Officer of Kline & Company, CPA, P.C. in Nashua, NH since early 2018. She joined the firm in 2006 and has continually taken on increasing responsibilities within Federal Government Contractor support as well as accounting and taxation since that time. Sheree is currently responsible for the full oversight of the Federal Government Contractor support team members as well as the accounting and tax team members. Sheree provides clients with in-depth education to Federal Government Contractors at various stages of their businesses. This includes overseeing clients’ outsourced accounting, establishing their Chart of Accounts, maintaining appropriated time keeping, maintaining appropriate records of costs, preparation of budgets and proposals, preparing and reviewing annual Incurred Cost Submissions (ICE) and establishing appropriate policies and procedures. Sheree holds her undergraduate degree in finance and accounting from Dundalk Institute of Technology (Ireland) and her MBA from Rivier University.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains