Dr. Sanjeev Mohindra is the leader of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology Group at MIT Lincoln Laboratory. The AI Technology Group develops fundamental and enabling AI technologies to solve complex challenges facing the nation and the world. In close collaboration with the academic community, the AI research team is working to define and advance the frontier in the areas of low-resource AI; safe, robust, and resilient AI; and collaborative AI. Mohindra’s research interests lie in the area of scalable AI, AI engineering, big data, and distributed computing. Before coming to MIT Lincoln Laboratory, he worked with a startup developing smart storage technology with computing close to the hardware. Prior to that, he worked at Arthur D. Little, Inc. in a technology consulting role in both the Technology and Product Development and Environmental, Heath, and Safety divisions. He received a PhD degree from Cornell University and a BTech degree from the Indian Institute of Technology in Delhi, India.
- NDIA New England Hosts 7th Annual Cyber Security Event Focused on Cybersecurity and Compliance Concerns Impacting the Defense Industrial Base
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023