Brian Haugli is the Managing Partner and Founder of SideChannel. He has been driving security programs for two decades and brings a true practitioner’s approach to the industry. He has led programs for the DoD, Pentagon, Intelligence Community, Fortune 500, and many others. Brian is the contributing author for the latest book from Wiley, “Cybersecurity Risk Management: Mastering the Fundamentals Using the NIST Cybersecurity Framework“.
- NDIA New England Hosts 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to Support the Travis Mills Foundation for Veterans
- NDIA New England Hosts 6th Annual Cybersecurity Event Focused on Zero Trust & CMMC 2.0
- Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan
- Pentagon Plans to Publish CMMC ‘Interim Rule’ by May 2023
- Defense Department Releases Report on Strengthening Defense-Critical Supply Chains